TORSIBILITY: Coat Crochet Pattern – Crochet Tutorial in English
User Review( vote)
We have seen so many amazing garment trends, but there will be always one stand-out style: the asymmetry. It is experimental, vivid and classy approach in creating timeless garments as it represents our desire to break away from the mundane, to bring strong style returns each year.
This two-tone hooded coat features main zip fastening, zip across the front and one pocket that is hidden between darker main part and a lighter triangle. The pocket and one zip are optional – you can omit them and sew main part and triangle together along the slanting line.
Yarn: This coat was designed for Sport-weight = 2 = Fine (USA) = 5 ply (UK) wool or wool/acrylic yarn.
It can be made with Sport-weight yarn, closer to Fingering-weight and 3 mm hook (gauge 20 dc by 11 rows);
as well as with Sport-weight yarn, closer to DK-weight and 3.75 mm hook (gauge 17 dc by 9 rows).
Available sizes for gauge 17 dc by 9 rows and Sport-weight yarn closer to DK-weight (e.g. Merino-baby and Merino-fine by Katia, Chickadee by Quince & Co):
– M with bust 94-98 cm = 37-38.5’’, hip up to 100 cm = 39.4’’; length 100 cm = 39.4″; 3840 yards = 1210 grams;
– L-XL with bust 106-110 cm = 41.5-43.5’’, hip up to 114 cm = 45’’; length 113 cm = 44.5’’; 4620 yards = 1460 grams;
– 2XL with bust 118-122 cm = 46.5-48’’, hip up to 128 cm = 50’’; length 113 cm = 44.5’’; 5085 yards = 1605 grams.
Available sizes for gauge 20 dc by 11 rows and Sport-weight yarn closer to Fingering-weight (e.g. Baby Merino by Drops, Duo from Navia, etc.):
– XS-S with bust 78-82 cm = 31-32’’, hip up to 83 cm = 33’’; length 82 cm = 32.3″;
– S-M with bust 88-92 cm = 35-36’’, hip up to 95 cm = 37.5’’; length 95 cm = 37.5’’;
– M-L with bust 98-103 cm = 38.5-40.5’’, hip up to 107 cm = 42’’; length 95 cm = 37.5’’.
This pattern includes:
►written row-by-row tutorial in ENGLISH;
►colorful charts for each size,
►schematics with measurements,
►120 colorful photos that show stitches and process,
►links to videos that show how to crochet repeated stitches.
Electronic download is available as a PDF and in formats compatible with your e-reader. After your payment is confirmed please check download notification email from conceptcreative.store. Shipping and printing cost are not included in price of this digital item – you will need to print all pages by yourself. You will have constant access to the purchased crochet patterns, for more details please read: https://conceptcreative.store/help/
Intangible digital items cannot be returned or refunded.
Terms and Conditions: https://conceptcreative.store/terms-and-conditions/
Copyright © All rights reserved. Any reprinting, transmitting, reproducing, publishing or otherwise using for commercial purposes parts of this crochet tutorial is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from conceptcreative.store.